Sunday 4 September 2011

No Gimmicks shopping tool makes massive saving of £2379.99

Hi folks, I've not had much time this week to go shopping so I've pinched this off of my sister as it's a 'corker' of a saving and needs sharing.  Take a look and spread the word.

Posted: 31 Aug 2011 11:23 AM PDT
I decided to give the FREE Genie app a real test for the photographers out there. What would be a great camera for someone who knows what they are doing. I thought "How about a Nikon 3DS, but just the body as I know that each photographer may want a different set of lenses". I had no idea how much this would cost so I went to the Nikon UK site to get an idea! Good grief what a shocker, I saw this camera for £4199.99. That is an incredible price. Now lets put the FREE Genie to work.
Just a few clicks and I found the exact same model  for £1820! Yes you read that right £1820. That is a huge saving of  £2379.99. Beat that.......


1 comment: